Saturday, October 7, 2023

My Learnings

  1. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
  2. Such is life. - Winston, John Wick
  3. I always say, the way a man treats his car is how he treats himself. - Tarconi, Transporter
  4. If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid. - Epictetus, Dean Kansky, Serendipity
  5. You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?". - Dean Kansky, Serendipity
  6. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
  7. Tomorrow millions of people will curse me, but fate has taken its course. - Bruno Ganz, Downfall
  8. The notion of yours is merely an illusion. - Rajiv Hassan
  9. Love is the absence of judgment. - Dalai Lama XIV
  10. I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof. - Sherlock Holmes, A Scandal in Belgravia
  11. As the philosopher Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need". - Dr. Gregory House, House
  12. We're going to hell, so bring your sunblock. - Ari Gold, Entourage
  13. Silence, it's golden. - Ari Gold, Entourage

No comments:

My Learnings

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost Such is life. - Winston, John Wick I always s...