Saturday, November 22, 2008

Losing my patience

Well for the last few days I was sure my 2nd hard drive will die and the inevitable has happened. I took this drive to the retailer 3 months ago cos I had doubts about it but they said its gonna be ok and now its dead with almost 300GB of data.

Its really f**ked up that whenever you buy something in this country you are bound to get f**ked by the retailers. Their moto is "customer is always wrong". I don't know if I'm going to hit the retailer when I go there cos I'm seriously losing my patience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u know what i hate... is how they have an explanation for everything... that just leaves you dumbfounded at the unrealness of the suggestion. sheeesh.

My Learnings

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost Such is life. - Winston, John Wick I always s...