Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Good Ideas Are Not Enough

I have seen this many times. Someone presents a great idea, explains it well, and the room immediately gets interested. Everyone agrees. Everyone says this is exactly what we should do. For a while, it feels like something important is about to change.

Then three months pass. You come back to the same topic and realize very little actually happened. That is where good words start losing value.

I am not against ideas. In fact, I think good ideas are essential. Companies need people who can see what others do not see, challenge old ways of thinking, and explain a better direction. But talking about something and doing something are two very different things. Execution is usually less exciting. It is follow-up, discipline, uncomfortable decisions, mistakes, rework, and staying with something after the initial excitement is gone. And this is where many ideas fail.

The first time, people may be impressed. The second time, they may still believe. But if you keep talking about change and nothing changes, eventually people stop listening. It does not matter how good the next presentation is. At some point, the audience remembers that they have heard this before.

I think this is especially important for leaders, and I include myself in this. The more senior we become, the easier it is to stay in the world of ideas. We talk about strategy, culture, customer experience, ownership, innovation, and transformation. We move from one meeting to another and sometimes feel that because the conversation happened, progress happened. But the organization sees it differently.

If I say we care about customers, customers should eventually feel something different. If I say we value people, that should show up in decisions. If I talk about ownership, then I should be willing to take responsibility when something goes wrong. Otherwise, the words may sound good, but they slowly become noise.

I have also learned not to underestimate the quieter people. Sometimes the person who speaks the best is not the person moving the company forward. It may be the person who follows up for the fifth time, fixes a broken process, connects two teams that are not talking, or simply makes sure something gets finished. That work is not always visible. It does not always create applause. But that is often where real progress comes from.

Over time, people do not remember how impressive the presentation was. They remember what happened after the meeting. Did we make the decision? Did we solve the problem? Did anything actually become better?

Good ideas may get people to listen. Execution is what makes them believe you the next time you speak.