Friday, March 16, 2012

QUBEE or FuckMe!

I’m pretty sure we all are tired of their service by now. I bought 2 of their modems last month and have been having problem for the last one week. I bought those knowing their fair usage policy, so let’s not go there for now and also how they manipulate your bandwidth.

So I have been calling their "incompetent" customer support for the last 5 days. I spend over 200 bucks on phone bill (to AKTEL's delight) just today. They were trying to explain to me what’s wrong with all 4 of my PCs and how their service is A-OK. They wanna know if I placed the modem high enough, if the torrent file have seeders, if my pc have virus, if my OS is up to date. What the idiots doesn't know is, I have been using PC since those stupid fucks were sucking on their mommy's titties. So I tried to find some different way to contact their engineer, what he told was they were doing some maintenance work and they don’t know when it will be fixed. So the goddamn customer support just blew my hard earned money & also my Friday morning!

I don’t know what the policy of those erectile dysfunctional Donald Trump wannabes are but I’m pretty sure that the customers would be happy to know the truth, if your service is down. I also work for a service bureau and we also have unexpected downtime but we prefer telling the customers what’s going on and also an estimated time. Well Mr. Trump your support decided not to return my calls or follow up.

To all the Chairman, Board Members, CEO, CTO, Customer Support personnel, you know where you get your salary from? ME, US.

And ohhh... all hail to digital Bangladesh... where you will be digitally sodomized. So just bend over and don't bother getting up.

While I was writing this post I got disconnected 37 times, hurray!

I edited this post cause few of my friends thought I wrote too much and they are right, I was angry. Sorry if I offended anyone beside Qubee and its employees, I didn't mean to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The way things are going I believe there will be a second episode of this post...

My Learnings

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost Such is life. - Winston, John Wick I always s...